Pope Francis has become very popular in just a few…
Professional racers from all over the world won’t miss the forthcoming sport event in the Eternal City: Rome Marathon 2015, on Sunday 22nd March.
So less than one month is left to what is considered a major sport happening in Italy given the amount of participants. Registration procedures and many more info are provided on the official website. We have recalled a few details here below:
– Marathon deadline: March 5th
– start: 22/03 at 8.50 am from Via dei Fori Imperiali, where the finish line will be as well
– bib number and race packet are available at the Marathon Village from March 19th to March 21st
– the Marathon Village, i.e. the official expo of the event, will be set one week prior to the event at Palazzo dei Congressi (EUR area)
– a non-competitive race open to anyone will take place on the same day of the Marathon: the RomaFun, a 5 km walk from Via dei Fori Imperiali (start at 9:10, with meeting point at 8 am in Via Cavour) to Circo Massimo
– registration deadline for the RomaFun: March 21st (€ 8,00 including official t-shirt)- the RomaFun Village will wait for participants
– the RomaFun Village will be waiting for the participants at the end of the route for offering refreshment and more fun.
Don’t hesitate to contact us on HotelRome.net for more information and accommodations in Rome!