Today, cardinals from all around the world will meet in…
Expo Milano 2015 is at the doors, the opening day being on May 1, 2015. Then until October 31 this global event (145 countries are taking part to it!) on food & nutrition will offer debates, conferences, exhibitions and many more entertainments 7 days a week from 10am to 11pm.
For what concerns tickets, here you go a few reminders:
– WHERE: you have three options to buy your ticket.
1) From the official website of Expo Milano 2015;
2) at the Expo Gate at Piazza Cairoli, downtown Milan;
3) from any Authorised Reseller.
– HOW MUCH: ticket prices vary depending on the type of event you intend to attend and on some other variables which may give you right to discounts (such as age; being part of a family group, school; having diabilities etc.). As a general idea, tickets range from a minimum of 5€ for night events to more than 100€ for the seasonal pass. You have several choices in between of course! Now read the next point…!
– WHAT: you have the following ticket options:
Open Date –> for the entire day on a date of your choice between May 2 and October 31.
Fixed Date –> for the entire day on a specific date between May 2 and October 31.
Evening ticket –> just for entry starting at 19:00.
May 1 Opening –> for opening day of the Exhibition Site (official cerimony & celebrations to inaugurate the six months of events, debates and experiences)
Multi-day –> for two consecutive days, between May 2 and October 31. (It’s less expensive than purchasing two one-day tickets. Available either as a Fixed or Open option… see above).
2-3 day Carnet –> to visit Expo Milano 2015 whenever you want. These are available for two or three open dates between May 2 and October 31.
For tickets and information contact us at HotelRome.net!