If you’re interested in contemporary art, during your stay in…
March 22: this will be the first spring Sunday of the year. But that’s not the only thing Rome is going to give her visitors: it’s also the day of Rome Marathon 2015!
A few dispositions will make the event particularly enjoyable:
– FREE TRANSPORT: undergrounds, trams and buses will be free of cost for all Marathon and RomaFun partecipants: just keep your bib number visible when you catch any of them.
– SHOWER FACILITIES: the following sport clubs will offer after-marathon free showers to all partecipants: Stadio Delle Terme Di Caracalla “Nando Martellini” Viale Guido Bacelli, 14 (near Metro B Circo Massimo) – timetable: 11.45 am – 5 pm. Impianto Sportivo Comunale Uisp “Fulvio Bernardini” Viale dell’Acqua Marcia, 51 (near Metro B Ponte Mammolo) – timetable: 12 pm – 6 pm. Due Ponti Sporting Club Via Dei Due Ponti, 48 – Timetable: 12 Pm – 6 Pm. Forum Roma Sport Center Via Cornelia, 49 – timetable: 12 pm – 6 pm. Also in this case, show your bib number at the entrance.
– ART CARD: you will find the Art Marathon Card inside the bib envelop. It will give you the right to discounts on the entrance ticket to museums and archaeological sites. Only from March 19 to 24, 2015.
– MARATHON VILLAGE: a wide expo dedicated to the Rome Marathon is set at Palazzo dei Congressi (EUR area, metro line B). Runners can go there and collect their bib numbers and “race pack”. Moreover, those who wish to register for the non-competitive RomaFun 5km can do it here (you are still in time: until Saturday 21).
– ROME MARATHON AFTER PARTY: the after-Marathon party will take place at Nur Bar, in Via del Teatro Valle 19: on Sunday, March 22nd from 6.30 pm till late at night. It’s for Rome Marathon and RomaFun 5k partecipants & friends (don’t forget your medal or bib). Admission: € 10,00 including buffet and first drink. Free entry for children under 14. Food is served until 10:00 pm.
For more information on the event and accommodations in Rome contact us at HotelRome.net!